This service is extremely important to Zong customers. To help their consumers, Zong has created an excellent balance saving service. It is also important to learn how to save your Zong Balance if the Zong Balance is also debited from your Zong Sim.
Let’s discuss the reason why Zong launched this service. When your SIM balance is reduced without notice or subscription, you may have noticed. You may be using the data service without a subscription to an internet package.
4G users and coverage are the largest with Zong in the country. With Zong’s exceptional level of 4G connectivity and coverage, we have demonstrated our commitment as a company to provide affordable, reliable services to our customers.
Save Zong Balance
You can use this Zong balance code service if you don’t have free MBs or internet packages. If you forgot to disable the data connection after the free resources expired, you accidentally enabled it with no free MBs left.
Since this service is free, you can use it to lock up your balance on Zong at no cost. In addition, you will never be without data if you use our service and you do not have an internet package. The following information is required to activate this service.
Sang Balance Save Code
It is *4004# to save your Zong balance. If you use this code if you do not have an internet package or free MBs and have forgotten to switch off the data connection, you can save your balance. Save Zong balance is easy to follow steps to save your Zong sim balance.
- Go to your phone’s keypad.
- Dial *4004#
- Choose 1 for prepaid users and choose 2 for postpaid users.
- Now select 1 to subscribe.
- You will receive an activation confirmation message.
- There is no charge for this service.
- To unsubscribe from this subscription, repeat the previous steps and select 2 at the end.
Save Zong Balance via My Zong App
Another way to save your balance is by using the following method. You can also subscribe to this service via the My Zong App. After you subscribe to this offer, your balance will be saved if you don’t have a package enabled on your SIM card.
Both Zong prepaid and postpaid users can take advantage of this offer. It’s quite simple and you don’t have to key in any codes. In addition, the method described above can be used if this does not work.
Zong Save Balance service is also free and no need to re-subscribe. Because of this, it can only be canceled if you use the app. Using the My Zong app, you can save your Zong balance as follows!
- Open the My Zong App on your phone
- Now click on the search icon to continue.
- Enter the balance storage service in the search box and select it from the services offered.
- Subscribe to this service with a click on Subscribe Now.
- You can read the instructions included with this offer for free.
- To unsubscribe from this offer, select the Unsubscribe button on the offer page.
So you don’t have to worry about your Zong balance anymore when the balance saving service is active. In addition, there is a comment section about the Zong website asking questions. Your family and friends can also benefit from the information provided.